This page provides links to several important resources that keeps Illinois businesses and employers up to date on the latest for hiring and recruiting employees in Illinois.
Search for the ideal candidate for your business with Illinois JobLink. Employers can:
- Search through resumes,
- Post job openings,
- Save searches and resumes,
- Manage their company profile, and
- Receive email updates as new job seeker resumes are added.
Get started here.
Illinois workNet American Job Centers
These centers provide free training services to businesses such as:
- Assisting job-ready candidates,
- Offer potential hire screenings,
- Conduct interviews, and
- Other services to connect employers to job-ready candidates.
Find the nearest job center here.
Public and Private Training Centers
Technical Schools, Community Colleges, and Universities offer centers where students can post their job-related information to connect with employers. Contact these schools to let them know that your business is looking for employees today. Click here to get started.
Other Illinois workNet Resources
- Employment and Hiring Planning Resources: Use this search engine to find several different websites and resources to get the right job candidate.
- Starting a Business Guide: Read this guide to get your business up and running today.
- Featured Employers: If you would like to have your business listed on Illinois workNet as a business that is currently hiring, view this page for more details.
- Sources for Finding Job Candidates: Looking for how to find the best candidate? Check out this article to see the many ways to get your business' name out there.